Please download and complete the attached Application for Employment and provide copies of all required certifications and/or licenses for the position applying for.
Applications can be mailed or dropped off at the business office (please do not fax your application). We will contact you for an interview when positions become available. All applications will be retained for a period of one (1) year. Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted. Minimum hiring age is 21.
EMT’s must have a current copy of the following licenses and/or certifications attached.
1) EMT card issued from the State of California
2) Professional Rescuer CPR
3) CA driver's license and Ambulance drivers certificate
4) Medical examiners certificate
5) DMV printout
6) Required vaccinations (COVID-19, Influenza, TB, MMR, Hep B, Pertussis and Varicella-Zoster)
7) ICS 100*
8) ICS 700*
Paramedic’s must have a current copy of the following licenses and/or certifications attached.
1) Accreditation card from Mountain Valley EMSA (must obtain within 30 days)
2) California State Paramedic license
3) Professional Rescuer CPR
5) PALS or PEEP
6) CA driver's license and Ambulance drivers certificate
7) Medical examiners certificate
8) DMV printout
9) Required vaccinations (COVID-19, Influenza, TB, MMR, Hep B, Pertussis and Varicella-Zoster)
10) ICS 100*
11) ICS 700*
*ICS 100 & 700 may be obtained through the FEMA website at http://training.fema.gov
American Legion Ambulance Service is seeking qualified Paramedic's and EMT's for various positions.
Full and Part Time Benefits include:
Medical, Dental and Vision care. (base plan free for employee)
401(k) retirement plans with 6.5% to 8.5% employer match
Vacation and Health Time Accruals
Education and Training
Paramedic (Full Time)
Paramedic (Per Diem)
EMT (Per Diem)