Thank you for your interest in American Legion Post No. 108 Ambulance Service. Please download and complete the attached Application for Employment and provide copies of all required certifications and/or licenses for the position applying for.
Applications can be mailed or dropped off at the business office (please do not fax your application). We will contact you for an interview when positions become available. All applications will be retained for a period of one (1) year. Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted.
Minimum hiring age is 21.
EMT’s must have a current copy of the following licenses and/or certifications attached.
1) EMT-1 card issued from the State of California
4) Ambulance drivers certificate
5) Medical examiners certificate
6) DMV printout
7) ICS 100*
8) ICS 700*
Paramedic’s must have a current copy of the following licenses and/or certifications attached.
1) Accreditation card from Mountain Valley EMSA (must obtain within 30 days)
2) California State Paramedic license
5) PALS or PEEP
6) Ambulance drivers certificate
7) Medical examiners certificate
8) DMV printout
9) ICS 100*
10) ICS 700*
*ICS 100 & 700 may be obtained through the FEMA website at http://training.fema.gov/